Explore over 100 curated resources to support planning, teaching and assessment in mathematics and to surface numeracy across the curriculum.
Find resources by browsing the whole collection or filtering by developmental stage, Numeracy Focus Area or Proficiency
- All Resources
- All Numeracy Focus Areas
- Birth to Level 2
- Level 3 to 8
- Level 9 to 10
- Developing number sense
- Exploring patterns and relationships
- Using proportional reasoning
- Understanding estimating and using measurement
- Exploring chance and data
- Understanding and using geometric properties and spatial reasoning
- Professional Associations
Find definitions of terms used in the Numeracy Guide and links to other resources to learn more.